- Please report bugs against the newest release.
- To avoid duplicate bug reports, please query Bugzilla to see whether the bug has already been reported (and perhaps fixed). Click on WSIF open bugs for a list with links to each bug report.
- If you can't find your bug in the database, it would help if you could check out WSIF from SVN, and build it locally to verify that the bug still exists.
- If you have found a new bug, please enter a WSIF bug report in Bugzilla.
Remember to include the following information:
- Version number of WSIF
- Version number of JDK (enter "java -fullversion")
- Instructions for how to reproduce the problem, ideally including a small testcase.
For more information visit the following links:
We also encourage you to write patches for problems you find and submit them to the wsif-dev mailing list. If we agree the problem is a bug and the patch fixes it and does not break something else, we are likely to include the patch in the next release.