- 2006-Oct-24: JaxMe 0.5.2 released
- Bug fix release, mainly dedicated to composition of multiple schemas
- 2006-Jan-06: JaxMe 0.5.1 released
- Patch release, adding preliminary support for external binding files.
- 2005-Aug-09: JaxMe 0.5 released
- Compared to 0.5beta, several bugs have been fixed.
- 2005-Jul-13: JaxMe 0.5beta released
- This release introduces support for mixed content and
proper inheritance of the code generated for xs:extension.
- 2005-May-19: JaxMe 0.4 released
- Compared to the beta version, no new features have been introduced.
A few bugs have been fixed, mainly concerning the nested group support.
- 2005-Apr-12: JaxMe 0.4beta released
- This release introduces support for nested groups with multiplicity <= 1.
In particular, xs:extension is supported now.
- 2004-Sep-03: JaxMe 0.3.1 released
- This is a bug fix release, driven mostly by user input and feedback.
In particular, recursive schemas are now supported.
- 2004-Jul-25: JaxMe 0.3 released
- The JaxMe team are proud to present the first release since
leaving the incubator.
- 2004-Mar-09: JaxMe has graduated to become a subproject of Apache WS
- The Apache Incubator PMC has voted
for JaxMe to become a true subproject of the
- 2003-Nov-18: incubated-jaxme 0.2 has been released.
- Compared to the previous release from sf.net, there haven't been
too many updates. This release is mainly to allow using the updated
package names. Besides, JaxMePM has been introduced.
- 2003-Sep-25: The JaxMe site is online
- The new JaxMe site is online at http://ws.apache.org/jaxme/.